Monday, May 17, 2010

[android-developers] AutoCompleteTextView not working?

Hey everyone,

I have an AutoCompleteTextView and what I would like it to do is to
show up above the text box it is attached to because it gets covered
up by the virtual keyboard when typing. I am trying to set
dropDownVerticalOffset="25px" but I get an error: "No resource
identifier found for attribute 'dropDownHorizontalOffset' in package
'android' "

Am I missing something?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment