Saturday, May 22, 2010

[android-developers] Connection is broken error when try to connect to remote HSQLDB web database

I am trying to connect from an Android device to a remote HSQLDB web
database server using:

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:hsqldb:http://
remoteserveripaddress:port","user","pwd")

But in logcat I get errors:

Rejecting allocation of 1011373133-element array
java.sql.SQLException: Connection is broken: java.lang.InternalError:
array size too large

Before trying to connect I do a System.gc()
My FreeMemory is 1355832, MaxMemory is 16777216, TotalMemory is
5185504

Have I run out of memory?
How do I release more memory?

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment