Saturday, June 19, 2010

[android-developers] android menu and selection

Hi, I'm bit of a newbie. I'm trying to create a menu. What I've
managed so far is create a imageview and some normal text under it
with textview. But what I actually need is that both the image and
text are somehow linked and both are clickable (leading to the same
page/action/younameit ofcourse).

Also I haven't managed to enable the orange selection border when the
menu is pressed and I haven't been able to use the scrollwheel as
selection tool either.
Any help is greatly appreciated :).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment