Monday, June 14, 2010

[android-developers] Does updating an application Title (from Developer Console) reset any statistics (ratings/downloads)

Would like to know, from someone who has tried it, if changing an
Application's title in the Developer Console has any affect on the
applications Ratings or Number of download statistics. In other
words, will I lose anything?

My impression is no, but I don't recall if documentation says that
explicitly or if its just implied. Would like to know from someone who
has tried it. I don't want to experiment with my app.

Steps to change Title.
Go to Developer Console->click link for the app->Look for Listing
Details-> Change the Title ->click Save

Note: I'm not asking this due to the market statistic issues that many
encountered from June 12th.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment