Monday, June 21, 2010

[android-developers] Events in Android Calendar

Hi,
I am developing an application for information extraction from
Android phone. I want to confirm a doubt.

Just like google calendar, Is there any Calendar in Android that
stores event? I cannot find it in my emulator.

I mean, a user can stores event in his calendar on phone. I want to
extract the information.of event.

Is it possible.

I have come across various links that states Content Provider of
Callendar as:
Uri calendars = Uri.parse("content://calendar/calendars");

If android Calendar doesnot exsist then what are they.

Please Help. This may be silly question, but really need help.

Thanks,
NIshant

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment