Tuesday, June 22, 2010

[android-developers] New tutorials up - feedback welcome

Hi everyone. I've started my first blog to document my experience
with Android development, and so far I've put up some tutorials. I'd
appreciate some feedback because this is my first experience doing
this. Not to mention checks for accuracy.

www.androidengineer.com

There's one about creating custom themes/styles in UI, and one about
using Ant build scripts. I've got a bunch more ideas about tutorials
to post, but it'd be nice if I could hammer out some kinks sooner
rather than later.

Thanks all,
-Matt

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment