Monday, June 21, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Questions for the group regarding URL Launchers

Have you received any direct responses for this yet? I'm interested in
the same.

On Jun 17, 5:49 pm, AfMob <affiliatesmob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have long had my WAP pages built and had myURLlaunchers built by
> an outsourced group in India. I now have a requirement to update
> my .apk files to 2.2 as well as build 6 additional .apk files that are
> made up of 6 completely differentURLlaunchers to other WAP sites. I
> have successfully set up my Java and SDK environment
>
> My questions are:
> What is the best recommendation the group can suggest as a starting
> point?
> How do I open the .apk file in my eclipse environment to make the
> changes necessary?
>
> The Android Market says the following when I attempt to upload my .apk
> file:
> [quote]
> Market does not accept apks signed with the debug certificate. Create
> a new certificate that is valid for at least 50 years.
> Market requires that the certificate used to sign the apk be valid
> until at least October 22, 2033. Create a new certificate.
> Market requires the minSdkVersion to be set to a positive 32-bit
> integer in AndroidManifest.xml.
> [/quote]

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment