Friday, September 24, 2010

[android-developers] Re: Additional countries for paid apps

I'm going to assume it's most countries with the ability to purchase
apps.

I do want to hear a confirmation on Canada though, this is important
information and I need to start adapting my work now if I want to take
advantage of this.

Adam

On Sep 24, 4:28 pm, Denis Souza <denis.so...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I just received an e-mail from the Android Market that I'm sure all of
> you also received (or will receive shortly). It says that in the next
> few weeks they will be adding paid apps support for additional
> countries.
> Can anyone at Google share which countries are these or is it a secret
> until the day comes?
>
> Also does anyone know if the "paid apps support" only means more
> countries being able to buy apps or does it also mean that more
> countries will be able to sell apps? There is a huge difference and I,
> as a developer in a country that can't sell apps, am looking very much
> forward to being able to sell apps (as I'm sure many of you are too).
>
> Regards,
> Denis Souza

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment