Friday, September 17, 2010

[android-developers] Re: android emulator is slow on vmware

Of course, keep in mind that it takes longer than 5 minutes (something
like 15) to cold-start the Android emulator on straight windows.

On Sep 17, 11:11 am, Ahmad Musa <bzu.ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>
>     I am using windows XP, and my android development environment is
> on ubuntu installed inside vmware.
> all java applications I write on eclipse are running just fine, when
> it comes to an android app, the simulator is just
> killing me, it takes about 5 minutes to start my app.
>
> please respond to me by email.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment