Friday, September 17, 2010

[android-developers] Re: How to reverse ListView scrolling behavior?

Yes, really. I know exactly what you are trying to do. You are trying
to force a square peg into a round hole. You are going against the
grain, ignoring the design of the system you are working on. You are
trying to design a horrible bug into your product. If you actually get
any users for it, they will hate you for it.

So we ARE helping you by dissuading you from your incredibly bad idea.

Trust me. I speak from over 20 years of software development
experience.

On Sep 17, 4:08 am, Moto <medicalsou...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Guys,
>
> I appreciate your concern but come on, really?  You have no idea what
> I'm trying to do here.  This behavior is not intended for regular
> phone usage.  I'm experimenting with different behaviors.
>
> I really apreciate if you would help me out and not jump into
> conclussions.... :)
>
> Thanks!
> -Moto
>
> On Sep 17, 5:08 am, Indicator Veritatis <mej1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The most important tip anyone can give you is GIVE UP! It is a bad
> > idea, since it would put your pseudo-ListView at odds with the entire
> > rest of the Android UI.
>
> > On Sep 16, 7:07 pm, Moto <medicalsou...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > I have been trying now for a few hours to reverse the scrolling of
> > > behavior of the ListView.  Essentially when scrolling down with my
> > > finger I want the list to scroll up!  :)
>
> > > Any tips?
>
> > > Thanks!
> > > -Moto
>
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment