Friday, September 17, 2010

[android-developers] To the Moderators: is there a way to find my earlier post threads?

Dear Moderator(s)?

I wonder if there is a way for me to find the messages that I have
posted here, and more importantly, the responses that others have
posted for my questions.

Is there?

I am not getting other people's responses emailed to me. (is there a
way? and is that the only way?)

And when I search for my posts, I don't find them listed under my
profile: list of messages. I do see the number of posts reflect my
posts, but the actual posts are not in the list. (some are, but most
are not).

I am new to this and so far I have not had a great luck getting any
useful information from this group. Not finding the responses that
others may have provided would certainly hamper my further efforts in
benefiting from this forum.

Are these expectations reasonable? Am I missing something?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment