Monday, September 6, 2010

Re: [android-developers] Deep sleep behaviour

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply.

> Accelerometers used to, but no longer, if I understand correctly. I'll
> be fairly stunned if ACTION_BATTERY_LOW will be fired when the CPU is
> otherwise off.
Let's say I wanted to have the device not go into a deep sleep for say 60 minutes - is there a way I could make this happen? This is the kind of situation where the user would want this to happen.

>> op touching the device for a while, and have it untethered.
Ok so I guess I'll have to debug using System.out.println or Log.i or something.

Regards,
Julius.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment