Friday, February 18, 2011

[android-developers] Android SDK and AVD Manager shows already installed updates as "Available"

As the title say. I've had this problem since I think the API Level 9
updates. I installed all updates from the "Available packages" list,
and they are shown as being there on the "Installed packages" list as
well as browsing the folder tree, I can see that they are there. But
a few items refuse to go away from the "Available packages" list no
matter what I do (so they appear in both list). These are all under
the 3rd party add ons:

Google USB Driver Package, Revision 4
Google Market Billing Package, Revision 1
GALAXY Tab by Samsung Electronics, Android API8, revision 1


Is there anything I can do so that I make them go away?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment