Thursday, February 10, 2011

[android-developers] LVL Service not loading as Library

Okay, so here's the problem that is making me want to pull my hair
out.

I'm trying to implement the LVL, and when following the instructions
everything goes just fine until I hit the step of setting the LVL as a
library in my apps properties. When I add it, it does just what the
example pictures show, under project it lists
"com_android_vending_licensing" and shows the green check mark but
when I hit apply and okay, and then go back in to properties it shows
the project as "?" and has a big red X.

This is infuriating as I have followed the instructions to a tee and
it isn't working.

I am getting sick of google giving tutorials that are missing code to
make them work.

What am I doing wrong?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment