Wednesday, February 9, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Emulator crashing with System Tools rev 9

I had an incomplete sentence below - apologies. I meant to say
that once I click on anything in the emulator I get a windows crash
pop up window that says that the 'emulator.exe has encountered a
problem and needs to close ..." ... it includes technical data
and it is attaching a appcompat file with the error message.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

On Feb 10, 2:49 am, kypriakos <demet...@ece.neu.edu> wrote:
> After I upgraded the following:
>
> Eclipse plugin to ADT 9
> SDK tools from rev 6 to 9
> Added SDK 2.3.1 and 2.3.3
>
> I already had SDK 1.6, 2.1, 2.2. Now trying to run again the emulators
> on
> any of the AVDs I had or I generate it crashes. It opens the emulator
> and once I click on anything I get the
> I also noticed that while the emulator starts it does not go through
> the
> sequence of displaying ANDROID and then the flashing Android
> logo. It skips that one ...
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. I was under the impression
> that
> the tools can be easily upgraded without any issues but this is
> putting
> a stop on the show.
>
> Thanks very much in advance ( I am running all this one Win XP SP3 -
> things
> have been working great for a couple of years now so I know that the
> latest
> update is the cause).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment