Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Re: [android-developers] Preparing an app for the small screen.

Yes, logcat would help. If it makes it any easier, your friend could
install one of logcat-collecting applications from Market.

-- Kostya

15.02.2011 11:47, Mark Sharpley пишет:
> Hello Android Developers:
> I have developed a simple app which I am now testing on various
> phones. One of these is a HTC wildfire. On this phone I get the error
> cannot parse the package. I have support for small screens and low
> densities in the manifest, and I can't work out what else I need to do
> to resolve this. The app has been built for 2.1, min sdk 4.
> Will I need to borrow my friends wildfire to generate a log output?
> Regards
> Mark
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Android Developers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en


--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment