Tuesday, March 22, 2011

[android-developers] How to access files in sdcard from the server running in android

Hi,

I have developed an application in which the files from the emulator
should be accessible in the web browser in my desktop. I am using i-
jetty server which is running in the emulator. I am able to access the
music files which are stored in the project's webapps/app_name/ folder
using HTML5 <audio> tag by giving the filename as src. But I want to
access the music files stored in sdcard from i-jetty. When i gave /
sdcard/song.mp3 as src path the song is not getting accessed. Please
help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sreehari.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment