Tuesday, March 8, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How to save a bitmap without compress??

PNG is lossless, so you shouldn't be losing anything from the modified image.  You might want to make sure you are actually modifying the image the way you expect and that it's writing to the correct file.

Doug

On Friday, March 4, 2011 12:08:07 PM UTC-8, Chi-Hao wrote:
Hello everyone.

My program have some problem.

I use Bitmap bm = BitmapFactory.decodeFile(...); to read image file.
Then I hidden some information in this image.

Now, it's a bitmap type.   I want to save this coded image.
But, when I use bitmap.compress(Bitmap.CompressFormat.PNG, 100, out);

After compress, my information are loss.
Does any method can save coded image without loss?

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment