Monday, March 7, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Install % drop again?

> My install % is down to 46% now that the latest count has been
> updated.
>
> Diane, I am sorry to directly e-mail you, but I am copying you on this
> -- please forward as appropriate.   I've been trying to help people on
> here, but I now need help from Google -- this problem is ruining my
> business.  My developer account is under my e-mail, and I am only
> publishing one paid app.

Could you let me know if you get anywhere, and if so which channel was
helpful ?

Did you try here:

http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/request.py?contact_type=publisher

Pent

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment