Wednesday, March 23, 2011

[android-developers] Re: INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY on Galaxy tab with SprintTwinCamDevice Library

Hi "john_rambo"

I would suggest simply try any android ndk example,
where a method from a shared lib is called and you will
see where exactly you need to put the shared lib in your apk.

Or see this link i.e.

http://developer.android.com/sdk/ndk/index.html

Shared Libs must be under /libs/<architecture> i.e. <yourproject>/libs/
armebi/.

Good luck ! Frank


On 22 Mrz., 11:03, john_rambo <serge...@msn.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
> I'm new in Android development,
> And I have to develop a video tchat for The Galaxy Tab.
> So, I have to display the front facing camera.
> I develop with FlashBuilder 4, and I found on the internet that it was
> possible with the SprintAndroidForwardFacingCamera library.
> So I followed the tutoriel with adding my library to my IDE in
> "Preferences/java/usesr libraries" and adding it to my project in the
> "Java build path/Librairies".
> After that I wrote <uses-library
> android:name="com.sprint.hardware.twinCamDevice"></uses-library>
> in the Manifest file between the <application> tag.
> But when I launch my application on the device (samsung Galaxy Tab) or
> on the virtual avd Galaxy tab, I had the following message
> "Installation error: INSTALL_FAILED_MISSING_SHARED_LIBRARY".
> Is anybody had the same problem and found the solution.
> Thanks for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment