Thursday, March 10, 2011

Re: [android-developers] How to navigate to nested PreferencesScreen

Probably I was misunderstooded. My problem is not how to navigate from
a parent
preference screen to child preference screen (this is done by
framework), but how to navigate from another
activity in my application to child preference screen. How can
Preference.setOnPreferenceClickListener()
help me with this task?

W dniu 2011-03-10 07:43, Justin Anderson pisze:
> I Use Preference.setOnPreferenceClickListener() when I want to do something
> like this...
>
> Thanks,
> Justin Anderson
> MagouyaWare Developer
> http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware
>
>
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 1:20 AM, Witold Szymaniak [gmail]<
> witold.szymaniak@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi, in my app I have nested PreferencesScreen's
>>
>> <PreferencesScreen>
>> <PreferencesScreen android:key="application">
>>
>> </PreferencesScreen></PreferencesScreen>
>>
>> Now I want to fire Intent to take me from currrent Activity directly to
>> "application" preferences subscreen. How can I do this?
>>
>> --
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "Android Developers" group.
>> To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>> android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
>> For more options, visit this group at
>> http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en
>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment