Saturday, March 26, 2011

Re: [android-developers] In-app billing does not work - although everything has been checked

I am also getting ITEM_UNAVAILABLE for my own product item with both a
test account and my developer's account. The application is uploaded but
not published, and so it the item.

In addition, purchasing authorization for "android.test*" items under
the test account never completes.

FWIW, the product list editing page says this:

"An in-app product will appear UNPUBLISHED until the owning application
is PUBLISHED, at which point the in-app product's publishing state
applies. Please use the application editor to modify the application's
publishing state."

Not sure what this means for testing. Also, the "License Test Response"
field in the profile page (where you set up test accounts) doesn't
appear to have any codes specific to in-app billing, just codes for LVL.

-- Kostya

26.03.2011 14:32, Marc Reichelt пишет:
> Hi!
>
> I am including In-app billing in a new Android application I am
> currently working on. The project is nearly finished and it should go
> live as soon as in-app billing goes live.
>
> In this project I want that users can donate to support the
> application. However, I can not get In-app billing to work, although I
> think I did everything right. Every time it is showing me that the
> product is unavailable. Here is the logcat shortly after clicking the
> button to purchase the item (product ID "donate_1") and after closing
> the Android Market dialog:
> 03-26 12:07:42.440: DEBUG/More(12297): buying: donate_1
> 03-26 12:07:42.440: DEBUG/BillingService(12297): RequestPurchase
> 03-26 12:07:42.450: DEBUG/BillingService(12297): request id:
> 8723043450188864909
> 03-26 12:07:42.450: INFO/ActivityManager(96): Starting: Intent
> { act=android.intent.action.VIEW
> cmp=com.android.vending/.billing.InAppBuyPageActivity (has extras) }
> from pid -1
> 03-26 12:07:42.770: INFO/ActivityManager(96): Displayed
> com.android.vending/.billing.InAppBuyPageActivity: +313ms
> <device shows market dialog that product is unavailable.>
> 03-26 12:12:28.500: INFO/BillingService(12297): handleCommand()
> action: com.android.vending.billing.RESPONSE_CODE
> 03-26 12:12:28.500: DEBUG/BillingService(12297): RequestPurchase:
> RESULT_ITEM_UNAVAILABLE
> 03-26 12:12:28.500: DEBUG/More(12297): donate_1:
> RESULT_ITEM_UNAVAILABLE
> 03-26 12:12:28.500: INFO/More(12297): purchase failed
>
> This is what I checked:
> 1) I correctly signed and uploaded my APK file to the developer
> console and saved it as draft, and I installed it on my real device.
> 2) I ensured that my test account, e.g. example_test@googlemail.com,
> is listed as test account (the developer account is a different one,
> let's say example_dev@googlemail.com) and is the primary account on my
> device.
> 3) The product "donate_1" (unmanaged because multiple donations should
> be possible) is listed as "published" and has a price of 0.79 €.
> 4) All static responses triggered by "android.test.purchased" etc.
> have been tested and work.
> 5) Of course the Android Market is checked to have the latest version
> (2.3.4).
>
> So I believe I checked all points from
> http://developer.android.com/guide/market/billing/billing_testing.html#billing-testing-real
> - and I have no idea why it still does not work. Maybe a bug? It
> wouldn't be the first time that<...>@googlemail.com addresses make
> problems, but<...>@gmail.com do not. But that is just my guess.
>
>
> Thanks in advance& regards
>
> Marc Reichelt || http://www.marcreichelt.de/
>


--
Kostya Vasilyev -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment