Saturday, June 11, 2011

[android-developers] Animated map overlay refresh interval

I want to animate a MapView Overlay and I have some doubts with the API.
If I want to update the animation every 1 second can I say that?

Because the only related controls that I can see is that I receive a when parameter and I can return a parameter saying that animation hasn't finished.
But at what interval rate is called the draw method if I return always true?

If its called every few milliseconds it's a lot of innecesary draw. Can I limit or control that?

A lot of thanks in advance,

--
Joan Pujol Espinar
www.joanpujol.cat

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment