Tuesday, June 21, 2011

[android-developers] BT transfer data issue

Dear All :

I write a BTClient.java on a ViewPad & a BTServer.java on a ACER
A500. I hope to tranfer data through the Bluetooth devices. When I
input some data on Viewpad, the same data will be displayed on A500.

My problem is that A500 will display the old buffer + replaced data.
For example:

BTClient input BTServer
display
1. abcdefghijklmnop abcdefghijklmnop
2. 12345
12345fghijklmnop

How do I to clear the output buffer before it display the new-coming
data?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Mark

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment