Tuesday, June 14, 2011

[android-developers] problems with fopen in native code

Hi All,

I am experiencing a strange problem of using fopen in native code. I
have a few files in /mnt/sdcard/Download and all of them have -rw
privileges. However, when I call my native function which in turns
uses fopen to open them, I got null returns for some files, but valid
returns for others. Why is that? Any insights? Thanks.

Cheers,
Frank

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment