Saturday, June 11, 2011

[android-developers] Query Related to Call Log

I'm planning to develop an application to reduce call expenses for
users. The basic idea is to show their call durations on sorted
contacts. For example, my app should shows a list of phone numbers,
with the most called (most time duration / most number of times
dialled ) at the top of the list. The other part of the application is
to suggest the user to get certain voice call plans from the service
providers, which I can manage to develop. But for the first part, I
mean accessing the details (every little bit of information about
calls) of the call-log, I need your help. How can I do this most
efficiently? All sort of suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment