Saturday, June 18, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Begainer in Android Game Development

I've found that the guy at the following website has produced tons of
really, really useful beginner tutorials on game development for
Android, with code and I believe he's done some 3D stuff for it too:

http://obviam.net/


Have a good one,

Kyle


On Jun 17, 11:51 am, BY SmartApps <ana.ba...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have started thinking to develop games for Android. I have a good
> background in standard programming using Java, C & C++. But I have
> never tried to develop a game before.
>
> Basically, I would like to know how to begin developing 2d & 3D games
> for Android.
>
> I have downloaded tools like Eclipse, Blender, and Unity3d. I need
> your help in this. For starting, how can I kick off? Are there
> tutorials for 2d game development like "Angry Birds" ?
> Please guide me.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Badar Al Raisi

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment