Monday, June 13, 2011

[android-developers] Re: How to get Map on signed Android application?

Hallo,
you need another map api key with the fingerprint of your private key
store.

s. http://code.google.com/android/add-ons/google-apis/mapkey.html#getfingerprint
Regards
Bost

On Jun 13, 6:29 am, Sivasankar K <sivasanka...@greatinnovus.com>
wrote:
> in my i have a map application. I have got my finger print and my api key.
> When i run the app from my eclipse to device straightly i am able to see the
> map, but when i run the app after creating as a zip aligned .apk file there
> is  No map backgrounds Was able browse and search but still no map
> backgrounds.
>
> Please help me to solve my issue.....
>
> --
> K Siva Sankar

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment