Saturday, June 11, 2011

[android-developers] Re: NFC Secure Element

Hallo Marcus,

> At time, I'm able to put my devices into emulation mode.
> I'm getting ATR and UID throuth my OMNIKEY CardMan 5321 :
> - ATR: 3B 8A 80 01 00 31 C1 73 C8 40 00 00 90 00 90

Correct, this is the ATR generated for the SmartMX.

> - The ID of the emulated card is constant even if i start a new
> power cycle .

Correct, the UID of the SmartMX is static (by default).

> My question is how can I found my UID on the NXP chip ?

What do you mean by "find"?

- Do you want to read the UID value from Android?

This can be done through some hidden/internal NFC APIs.

> Can you give me more information about the 0xffffffffffff key? I don't
> understant how to use it ...

This is the authentication key to the MIFARE Classic area of the
SmartMX. You can use this key to read & write data to the 4K MIFARE area
on the SmartMX. You would use this key with your reader's MIFARE access
methods (either reader specific or compliant to the PC/SC standard for
access to contactless memory cards).

With your Omnikey reader it will be quite difficult to use the MIFARE
area as it automatically activates the SmartMX up to its highest
protocol level (APDU-based access to the JavaCard). So the MIFARE
protocol will not work on this activation level. (As far as I remember
you might be able to disable the automatic protocol activation with some
registry tweaks.)

br,
Michael

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment