Tuesday, July 19, 2011

[android-developers] Can't make program which support more screens

I tried to make a layout-small folder. In it I made 3 xml files, with
the exact name what I made in the "normal" layout file. I made
drawables to the drawable-mdpi file too. With the same name as in the
drawable-hdpi file. But if I see in Graphical Layout, with 3,2 HVGA
screen and with WVGA 3,7(nexus one) they show the same layout. (For
example where I want to be 10 dp margin left in WVGA, there is 10 dp
margin left in HVGA too. ) I don't know what I made bad, on the
android developer site I read that I need to make xml files with the
same names.

Thanks, for helps!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment