Friday, July 15, 2011

[android-developers] Does Google support Google Check Out Merchant Account in India?

Hello Everyone,
I am a developer from India. And, I wanna make some cool apps for
Android users and make money from it. I need to know, does Google
support Google Check Out Merchant Account for Indian Developers. I red
a book (from Apress Publications ) on Android, and the author claimed
that, Indian Developer can sell apps in Android Market. But, India is
not listed under the supported location for merchants. I am totally
confused about this. I think, Google had not updated their Android
Market Support database since few months (:P :P) !! Does anyone has
any latest information about this topic. Please let me know.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment