Sunday, July 17, 2011

[android-developers] Old signing problem but no solutions

I am aware there are almost identical posts on here and Google but see
no answers, therefore asking again in case any have come up since.

I made a very small change to my app icon and on upload got "The apk
must be signed with the same certificates as the previous version"

It is the same. The version number was incremented, the keystore is
unchanged, the date of the keystore is unchanged, the alias and
passwords are all as carefully noted (they are meaningful and familar
to me anyway) and I am using exactly the same ones. I have uploaded
mods before with no problems.

It is not just me that has said this and I think there is some issue
here that has not been addressed. It may be relevant that another with
the problem had also only made a change to the app icon?

Any new thoughts on what seems to be an old problem would be most
welcome.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment