Friday, July 22, 2011

[android-developers] Re: building android2.3.4 with bluez 4.94 - readline.h problems

Hi,

I have integrated Bluez 4.91 on Gingerbread(Samsung). But to use
health profile, we are on our own (Writing .mk files and configuring
android). I too am doing the same thing.

Rgds,
Arun S.

On Jul 21, 3:15 pm, "N.F.S." <nfs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does Arun S. updatebluezon android 2.3.4?
> I have to use HDP which only is supported in newerbluez.
> Any suggestion?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> Best regards,
> Lihan
>
> On Jun 16, 11:51 pm, arun_satya3 <arun.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hi,
>
> > I was able to solve it by adding -I directive in android.mk file.
>
> > Regards,
> > Arun S.
>
> > On Jun 15, 4:21 pm, arun_satya3 <arun.sat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hi,
>
> > > I am building android 2.3.4 withbluez4.94 for samsung nexus S mobile
> > > device.
> > > I have added / changed the android.mk files where ever required. Now I
> > > am getting the following error
>
> > > external/bluetooth/bluez/attrib/interactive.c:32:31: error: readline/
> > > readline.h: No such file or directory
> > > external/bluetooth/bluez/attrib/interactive.c:33:30: error: readline/
> > > history.h: No such file or directory
>
> > > I have installed necessary libraries.
>
> > > Can anyone help me in resolving the errors.
>
> > > Thanks a lot.
>
> > > Warm Regards,
> > > Arun S.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment