Sunday, July 17, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Problem with Progress Dialog

are you creating this dialog every time you want to show it or are you
try to set progress value on already created dialog??

On 17 Lip, 11:29, Ajith Kamath <sjce.aj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to use Progress Dialog in my application with default style(Spin
> Wheel).
> I use setMax() to set the max value. Now when I do setProgress() in the
> Thread, it doesn't work. It doesn't stop when progress reaches MAX value.
>
> So after doing setProgress, I tried getProgress() again to see if progress
> was set at all.
> I found that Progress of that dialog remained 0 always.
>
> Please suggest. Any help is appreciated.
>
> Regards,
> Ajith

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment