Friday, July 15, 2011

[android-developers] WebView Scale

I am having trouble manually controlling the scale of a WebView. My
Webview is loading html content with a known body size. When the app
is rotated and/or pages are loaded, I want to be able to manually
control the scale of the WebPage to control how the content is
displayed. I am currently using WebView.setInitialScale. This works
the first time I call it, but it seems that subsequent calls do not
affect the visible scale of the WebView. I am also watching the
onScaleChanged event of my WebViewClient. When the event is fired, I
often see scale values that do not reflect what I have manually set.
My html content does specify a scale value.
Any ideas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment