Wednesday, August 10, 2011

[android-developers] Best Way to Retireve, Display and Use 2 Values in a ListView from a JSON Array?

I have been able to retrieve one value from a MySQL database, display it in a ListView and use that value in a setOnItemClickListener method. 

Now I would like to retrieve two values, one that will be displayed in the ListView that makes sense to the user and a second one that will be used as to launch another operation when the item is selected in the ListView.  I have found an example that extends the base adapter that looks like it will allow me to do this, but I was wondering if there was a easier way using the default functionality of the ListAdapter to accomplish what I want.

thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment