Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] Drawing a smooth curve that connects 10 points in my bitmap

I have a bitmap that I draw on at runtime, and I basically come up
with 10 points on the bitmap that I'd like to see connected with one
smooth curve. Using the Path.lineTo to draw individual lines now which
are obviously individual sharp lines connecting 2 successive points.
Any good ideas for drawing up one smooth flowing line ? Tried the
Path.cubicTo which draws a bezier given 3 control points but this
doesnt seem to have the desired effect.

Thanks

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment