Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] help with gdata install( I guess)

Hello
I am trying to use the gdata calendar api example found here
http://code.google.com/apis/calendar/data/2.0/developers_guide_java.html#CreatingSingle.

I am using eclipse. On CalendarEventEntry myEntry = new
CalendarEventEntry(); I get an error CalendarEventEntry cannot be
resolved to a type

There is not a option under fix project start up and the other fixes
want to create a new class. So I figure it the imports on the top of
the example. I put those in (import
com.google.gdata.client.calendar.*;) and I get the error
The import com.google.gdata cannot be resolved.

I have downloaded the gdata api via Android SDK and AVD manager
(Eclipse Helios). went to project -- properties--android : and checked
Google APIs 2.2 8 hit apply and that didn't solve my problem.

So now where?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment