Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] Market is showing incompatible with phone, but developer console says it is compatible

A potential customer in the USA just emailed me saying the web market is showing that my app is incompatible with his HTC Sensation phone, and even sent a screenshot of the page saying it is incompatible.  I looked in the developer console and it says my app is compatible with 432+ or so devices, and his HTC Sensation is one of them.  He is running 2.3 and there is no reason my app should not be compatible (supports 2.1+), especially when the free version IS.  The only difference is the paid uses the camera and camera.autofocus features. 

Anyone have this issue or know if there is some workaround?  I hate to lose a sale this way.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment