Tuesday, August 16, 2011

[android-developers] Motorola Milestone not appearing on Eclipse

Hi,

For some reasons, updated to one of the current Android SDK causes my
Motorola Milestone no longer appeared on the device list. This used to
work fine.

I have checked: USB debugging, Unknown sources are all checked. The
phone is now running Android 2.1-update 1 (Motorola no longer
provides , and I can get my wife's Nexus phone to work.

Any idea what has happened? I am very frustrated to lose a testing
phone... (to the point that I am considering switching to other
platforms).

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment