Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] Need tester for app on Honeycomb

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of testing a new release of my app; the primary
feature of this release is for Honeycomb fragment/dual pane
compatibility. I don't own a Honeycomb tablet (poor student!) and so
I'm looking for someone to test my app. I've found a bug whereby the
main activity restarts itself again and again when held in portrait
mode, but it only seems to happen on the Honeycomb emulator, nothing
else. I would essentially like to see if this is a quirk of the
emulator or my app.

In return, you'd get a free copy of my app. It is a science and maths
reference app, just so you know.

Many thanks in advance!

Alex
Espiandev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment