Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Blank page after directing to URL

Nope...that isn't it. It's the actual web page I go to getting
redirected that is causing it!

So has anyone ran into this issue before and what do you do about it?


On Aug 5, 4:15 pm, darrinps <darri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Actually, I don't think it has anything to do with that.
>
> I bring up a dialog box and it asks the user if they want to be
> redirected to a website. I THINK that is what is causing the problem
> because when I do the same exact code without the dialog the blank
> screen doesn't happen.
>
> Any idea as to how to get around this?
>
> On Aug 5, 3:58 pm, darrinps <darri...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I have a couple instance where I send the user to a URL. Currently the
> > logic starts an activity to forward the user to a URL then it finishes
> > the activity they were on.
>
> > Well, all that works great, but when the user hits the back button
> > from the HTML page, they are shown a blank screen and have to hit the
> > back button again to get to where they need to be.
>
> > How can I get rid of this blank page? I'd rather not rig up some sort
> > of callback to know when they are done on the HTML page so I can then
> > finish the page they came from.
>
> > Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment