Friday, August 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: In-App Billing broken in 3.0.27

I added an issue report in MarketBilling issue list:
http://code.google.com/p/marketbilling/issues/detail?id=39
"Star" it if you are having this problem. Add comment if you have more
info.
-Scott

On Aug 5, 3:03 pm, Kostya Vasilyev <kmans...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone reported this to Google?
>
> If they don't know about it (which is possible), they ain't gonna work
> on it.
>
> -- Kostya
>
> 06.08.2011 0:00, TheTall пишет:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > Yes, I recently started getting this too. (3.0.27)
> > Once you get the "Took too long to deliver" message, it seems to be
> > stuck. I was just about to release an update that includes In-App
> > Billing, but ow I guess I'll wait again.
> > I Uninstalled the update for the Market, and the original version
> > doesn't get this error. I guess that's what I'll have my customer's do
> > if they run into this error.
> > -Scott Krug
>
> > On Aug 1, 9:48 am, Randall<randa...@mediafriendsinc.com>  wrote:
> >> Hello,
>
> >> I started noticing strange behavior in my own app, so I tried the
> >> "Dungeons" sample app and I'm seeing the same behavior there:
>
> >> 1. Purchase managed product
> >> 2. Observe that the order is in the un-actionable "Cancelled" state in
> >> the Checkout console (details follow)
>
> >> Jul 29     8:09 AM      Order cancelled         Google cancelled this order.
> >> Reason: Took too long to deliver
> >> Jul 29     8:08 AM      Order received  You received a new order. Google
> >> has sent the customer an order confirmation email.
>
> >> 3. Attempting to re-purchase yields this error: "You already have a
> >> pending order for this item."
>
> >> Is anyone else seeing this behavior?  Things have been so quiet, I
> >> wonder if anyone is even using in-app billing through Google.
>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Randall
>
> --
> Kostya Vasilyev

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment