Sunday, August 21, 2011

[android-developers] why mediaplayer never calls listener method? (onInfo, onError, onPrepared)

Hi.
I made a mediaplay activitiy streaming mp3 file from URL.

My codes works very well at most cases.

BTW when i play some mp3 files, mediaplay never calls callback method,
[onInfo] [onError], [onPrepared].

The interesting thing is only [onBufferListener] is called.
It become fully buffered but not call any other listeners nor play mp3
file.

I copied that mp3 file and play using default mediaplayer app.
It toasted a message that file is not supported format.

http://sccc.ssu.ac.kr/~mlight3/z.mp3 is my test file.
I tested on Galaxy Tab 2.2

ps. When I tested on Galaxy S 2.3.4. It works;;

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment