Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[android-developers] Android development Online course at UCI

HI All,

I am new to android development. As I am still in learning phase, I
have searched so many courses and materials on google for it.

I found one interesting course which is online. It is held at
University of California, Irvine Extension. I am planning to enroll
for this course.

So anyone have any idea about how the course is, please let me know.
This course costs about, $650. So before I enroll for it I want to
know how useful it will be for me to get job after completion of it.

I also want to know if anyone has any idea about it, what is the
difference between University of California Irvine and University or
California Irvine Extension degree. Are these both same collage or
different?

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment