Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[android-developers] Gallery View and SQLite database

Hi all,

I have a sqlite database of 100+ low res images saved as Blob data. I
am creating an App that has a GalleryView and I would like to display
the 100+ images from my database in this view. The user can scroll
through the horizontally scrolling list and select the one he wants to
see full screen.

I am using a sample app that takes sample images from 'res/drawable'
folder to display them on the gallery view. I would like to do the
same but pull images from the database instead. Can someone guide me?

Thanks,

AB

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment