Thursday, September 22, 2011

[android-developers] Re: App closed but notification is visible

Ok, so it is normal that when the system stops my app the notification
is still visible
but when I force close it then it disappears.

Then my only problem is that my app isn't notified anymore about
battery events.
Maybe what I am doing is wrong:

I register broadcast receivers in the onCreate method of my
Application.
And my app receive these events well for a long time, until my
application stops somewhere.

I don't know how to solve this problem: the updating (receiving event)
should not be stopped until
the user force closes my app.

Is it not good to register receivers in the onCreate of my Application
class? Should I use a
service for it? A service is mandatory to receive these event
"always"?

Thanks,
Tamás

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment