Wednesday, September 14, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Is my brother authorized to buy and review my app?

This is what I am afraid of.

The only problem is that I really have no idea to release an
unprotected APK just to donate
one license.
This is unacceptable for everyone who care his software.

I don't care about reviews, I just want to donate a copy and let the
person who download it to download the copy
from the market without bugging with LVL.

Is this illegal?

On Sep 13, 3:21 am, Christopher Van Kirk
<christopher.vank...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Doesn't make sense. If you developed the app, then presumably you are
> able to generate an APK installer of it. If you can do that then you can
> mail it to him, and he can side load on his device, and once installed
> he can play it to his hearts content. That doesn't appear to be your
> intention, though. What you're trying to do there is get your brother to
> review your app, which I would argue falls under the category of
> spurious manufactured reviews, and if Google found out about it they may
> have an issue with it.
>
> I'd shy away from it if I were you. Google tends to shoot first and
> never bother to ask any questions in regards to TOS violations, so if
> they think you're trying to pull a fast one they'll just ban your account.
>
> On 9/13/2011 5:36 AM, sblantipodi wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > I would like to give it as present but I can't so the only option is
> > to buy it
>
> > On Sep 12, 10:16 pm, sblantipodi<perini.dav...@dpsoftware.org>  wrote:
> >> As title.
>
> >> Is my brother authorized to buy one license and review my app?
>
> >> Does this broke some google rules?
> >> I know that they are really restrictive with ad words, I don't want to
> >> have trouble.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment