Monday, September 5, 2011

[android-developers] Re: locking app: How I know when an application is about to begin.

Hi Kris and NWD, thanks for answer ...

Well, I just want to display an activity where the user put the
password and then the application begins if the password is correct.

I've seen this in android market, on apps without cost.

These is so hard to do?

I've read ClassLoader, DexClassLoader for dinamic class loads, also
SecurityManager, Permission etc.. but I don't know what is the way.

Kris, I don't want to block apps from being installed, I just want to
block apps already installed on the device.

I really appreciate your help and I apologize for my english..

ngbl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment