Monday, September 26, 2011

[android-developers] Re: Scrolling erratic in Emulator in OS X Lion

+1 I am experiencing the same issue. A temporary workaround is to use
the arrow keys on the keyboard to scroll.

On Sep 8, 11:44 am, Mehuge <austin.fra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed the android SDK on a mac running OS X Lion using
> eclipse as the IDE.  When I run apps in the emulator, scrolling is
> completely broken.  If I scroll a list all the way to the top, android
> then scrolls it all the way back down again.  If I scroll slowly, the
> scrolling is jumping up and down all over the place.
>
> Even if I disable the 'scroll direction: natural' option to revert os
> x scrolling the emulator still behaves erratically when scrolling (at
> least using my mac books touchpad).
>
> This was happening with the Android 2.1 and 2.3.3 emulators.
>
> Is there any fix for this?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Android Developers" group.
To post to this group, send email to android-developers@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
android-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment